Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

LOVE

There was a woman who is entering the teenage years, she was now sitting in high school. Name a woman that is Sarah, Sarah has a pretty face pretty much the man liked it but he's starting to cause "I do not like going out again I want the focus to the lesson", very casually sarah said like that, up until sarah told to him if you want dating with me into my father's permission first.directly to the next day the man was immediately come to sarah's house with a pale face but he did it for the approval of the father sarah "My uncle wanted to be a girlfriend sarah is it okay om?" The man begged and finally "Okay not anything please just om agree to it"
And the next day the man had come into the sarah sekolahannya after school
"I've received permission from your father to be your boyfriend" said the man
"Sorry but I do not like you I prefer rifky" said sarah
"Why? Still I have to ask permission to your father" said the man
"My gimmick is only just to reject you sorry" said the sarah
"If so yasudah if you have selected as I receive it and yes longlast with your boyfriend"
"Yes, thank you"
1 to 3 months, Sarah was already broken with the rifky and the rifky, who decide and the next few months she could not forget Rifky somehow and one day she thinks men want to be a boyfriend who first requested permission from the father she
"O Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Said sarah
"Sarah sorry I've hurt enough by you sorry yes you have been toying with my feelings and it feels very painful indeed now you're easy to find a girlfriend because you're beautiful face taps that do not warrant a more careful guarantee" the man ijar
Sarah was devastated by the words of the man that the man was hurt by him. so readers do not be throwing away people who love to see her do not you just see her face only

No comments:

Post a Comment